Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Holy Moly! I cannot believe that it has been almost a month since I have been able to get this post written. All I can say is life sometime gets a little hectic. Hectic is really an understatement. The past month has been filled with lots of happenings which if I went into detail everyone would be reading this post forever. With that being said, I am going to break it up into bits and pieces.

 First, let us start with my sweet friend Tonya turned forty. My guy and I attended her surprise party and we had an amazing time. As a part of her birthday gift, I decided to document the occasion by taking pictures for four hours. Yep, 1200 pictures later I do not think she is going to forget turning forty anytime soon. I made a movie with all the pictures and put them on a DVD. I also had some blown up and framed as her a gift. She loved it! She has amazing family and friends and it was a pleasure to be include in her milestone event. Tonya is the sweetest of sweets; just a very down to earth good-natured person and I feel blessed that she is part of our lives. Therefore, here is to Tonya joining the forty club. Sending love and blessing your way my friend.

Tonya & Jimmy (the hubby)
Are they not just the cutest couple?
Tonya & Jimmy
I love this! They are just sharing a moment.
Meet Pino & Mason
Tonya's two beautiful children.
For mom's birthday they actually let me
snap a few shots.  


 
On the creative side of things, I have been working on tons of stuff. I cannot wait to share. So I want to share a sneak peak of what I have did with the treasures my sweet friend Jocelyn gave me for my birthday. Full post to follow soon.


Until tomorrow...

Hugs Tina!


1 comment:

  1. So Glad to see you back in the blogging world!!!

    Love the pics!!! What an adorable couple!!!

    OK now you have my curiosity peaked!!!! What did you do?

    Love ya girlie!!!! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete