Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday

Happy Monday Everyone! What a great Monday it is going to be, I am spending the day with Brayden, aka Baby Boy. I truly cherish every moment I get to spend with him. He makes my heart sing. I got a chance to have a quick photo shoot with him last week and I managed to take 211 in fifteen minutes.  Imagine that! I am only going to share a few though.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little toes!!!

I also want to take a moment to Thanks my dear sweet friend Mrs. Jocelyn Petcholan for giving me a shout out on her blog. I have seven follows already. I am doing the happy dance! I cannot wait to get to know each and everyone of you. Thanks for all the very kind words and warm welcome. I am so excited to be here in blog land. Tomorrow I am hoping to post my first Martha A-Z project and I have several items I will be adding to my Esty shop. I hope you all get a chance to check them out.


Jocelyn and I at her Birthday dinner last year.

Birthday dinner with Effie and Jocelyn on Wednesday night was AWESOME! I love these girls to pieces. We had a delicious dinner and dessert! Oh and did I mention presents. Jocelyn gave me some treasures she found for me on her Barn Crawl, which was a piece of tine roof, a beautiful cast iron shabby easel, and a great book on turning trash into treasures. I will post pictures tomorrow so you can see what I did with my treasures. My darling Effie gave me a gift card to my favorite store in the whole wide world IKEA! Am I one lucky girl or what? I think what I treasure the most about the evening was the face time I got to spend with my two very near and dear friends. The only thing missing was my fellow fish friend Jen. Her birthday is on the 11th and she was not able to be with us that evening. This past summer she moved three hours away and I miss her terribly. I am going to make plans to go see in the next week or so and we will celebrate then. That is all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by.

My Dear Sweet Friends Effie and Jocelyn
Birthday Dinner at Carrabba's w/ Effie & Jocelyn
Jen and I (missing her like crazy)


HUGS Tina

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of baby Boy!!!!! We had such a great time at dinner the other night...Can't wait to see what you have created for the shop!!!

    I had to giggle...there is that tea towel around my neck!!! :-)

    Love ya girlie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those toes too! What a cutie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many blessings to count in this post!! Gorgeous photo's & lovely memories of time spent with people you love!...& you still have more to look forward to with your much missed Effie!

    Thanks for taking time to drop by!! ♥

    ReplyDelete